Cummins ISX - 2888249NX, 4965317NX, A030W858, 4969542NX, C20-0005, C0060-ID, XN0504 (Call for Availability)
Please call 540-412-5611 for availability.
If a filter is received via UPS or FedEx, DPF Services, LLC will inspect the packages for damages before the cleaning process starts.
DPF Services, LLC will not be responsible for damages during transit. If the packaging is determined to be insufficient for the return trip DPF Services, LLC will repackage and bill the customer for all packaging materials.
You have 3 calendar days to return any DPF or DOC filter from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
No Core Charge on all filters
Ground Freight Included on all filters
Call for air freight option & pricing
Restock fee for returned filters: 30% plus freight
Once received, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in asecure manner. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.